Christies People was founded in 1997 by Anne Hill, whom at the time was the Financial Controller for a Sydney based Civil Contracting Company. Anne saw an opening in the market place to offer Clients labour hire with a difference, the workers she supplied had at least one years previous site experience, they could provide two recent references and were worth paying an Agency fee for. This Policy Stands to this Day.
We now operate in NSW, North and South East Queensland, supplying the Construction, Civil and Mining Industries.
True to Anne’s Goal in 1997 we are still committed to providing a service with a difference, a service of value. Our Consultants and Managers come from within the industries they recruit for, this enables them to know YOUR business, our operatives are referenced checked and have experience in the work that YOU want them to do.
"What sets Christies People aside from other recruitment agencies is that our highly experienced consultants have detailed knowledge of the Construction and Mining industries staffing requirements"
We are the experts in your industry and are able to assist you with all your staffing needs whether it be for temporary multi-skilled labourers, trades, engineering or site management personnel. Christies People are the "industry provider" for both temporary, contract and permanent staff.
As a reflection of our dedication to Occupational Health & Safety, Christies People are committed to:
- Developing and providing Safe Work Method Statements for all employees
- Conducting Site Safety Assessments on all sites
- Placing all employees through our In-House General Site Safety Induction upon registration
- All employees receive a Procedures and Safety Handbook upon registration with Christies People
- Christies People have implemented these procedures bearing in mind both our legal and moral obligations, we stand to offer all parties involved peace of mind that you are in the best hands in the Industry.